|Home||» Products||» Ceramic Alumina Bricks||» Ceramic Alumina Bricks|
Ceramic Alumina Bricks
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 7560 INR
Established in the year 1985, we are counted among the trusted manufacturers and exporters of Ceramic Alumina Bricks. These bricks are useful in the construction of steel refining furnaces, glass tanks, ceramic kilns, enamel kilns and rotary cement kilns. Our Ceramic Alumina Refractory Bricks are made by a team of skilled professionals using the best grade alumina, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. We offer these bricks to our esteemed clients at reasonable prices.
- These have high bulk density and low iron content
- Can resist high temperature and pressure
- Can be customized on the parameters of length, width and dimension.
- The provided average test data is subject to reasonable variations.
- The specifications are related to machine-pressed standard bricks, only.
- The AP, BD & CCS values are calculation mean of five specific results.
- Low ferric bricks are also offered.
Size tolerance: Variation from specified dimensions, including warp age as well as shrinkage shall be allowed to the degree of ±2% or ±2 mm, whichever is larger.
Key Applications for High Alumina Bricks:
- General applications
- Blast furnace
- Hot blast stove
- Steel ladle
- Electric arc furnace roofs
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India